Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Catch up on the new life

Wow!! It seems like I only want to update the actual blog once a year. . . haha! As usual I will try to do it more often but this time I am not going to make promises.

Updates: *Sorry if I miss any details. I didn't read my last post to see what was actually happening then.**

Jon:
Still works for Halliburton.
Recently "inherited" his Mother's truck. He is slowly making the updates/enhancements to his dream vehicle.
Fixed a lot of our plumbing problems. We help of his Dad.
Loves when Natalie and I are able to go up and visit him at work.

Marissa:
Recently got promoted to Cerner Core Trainer for Intermountain  Medical Group. Intermountain is moving to a system where all programs are integrated with all facilities, hospitals and clinics. This is a 2 year process because it is going to rolled out to each hospital region one by one. I was chosen to travel from region to region as they roll out the new system, to train the Medical Group side of the patient account follow-up, charge corrections, charge entry and review and cash posters. I have been doing this for about 2 months now and I love it!
Coaching Natalie's soccer team.
Season Ticket Holder to Real Salt Lake. *Jon comes when he is home.*
Still playing indoor soccer every weekend.
Working on the yard little by little.
A good amount of passion for gardening.

Natalie:
Can write and spell her name.
Loving her new school.
Playing soccer.
Signed up for swimming lessons this summer.
Signed up for dance, starting this fall.
Loves going on bike rides with Daddy.
Loves to help Mom in the yard/garden.
Has her own flower pot she waters and takes care of.
Is Mom's little helper.
Loves baking and eating any pastry. But her favorite is cupcakes.
Makes up her own songs.

Family Events:
October was our month of vacations. We had the opportunity to take Natalie trick or treating in Disney with Family. Then Jon and I went on a much needed cruise. Natalie stayed with Jon's Brother Shawn. We had a week break of vacation. Jon had to go back to work. Then at the end of October my Aunt and Uncle were renewing their vows in Hawaii. So my side of the family took advantage of it and made a family vacation of it. Unfortunately, Jon couldn't get the time off for it, so it was just Natalie and I that went. We loved Hawaii. We went to 2 islands, Kauai and Maui. I like Kauai better, mostly because the accommodations we were in we AMAZING!! It was little condos right on the beach. The wedding for my Aunt and Uncle was beautiful. Only thing was missing was my hunny. After that entire month of vacation, I, myself was ready to be home and back on a schedule. Let's just say we would do vacation that close together again. Even though the Hawaii part was more spontaneous than planned.

There you have it. All the updates I can think of right now. hahahaha! I will try to keep this a LOT more updated and more interesting.

Loves,
Mo 


No comments:

Post a Comment